North Avon Medical Centre welcomes enrolled patients, some casual patients may be accommodated.
To ensure access to all available healthcare services and government subsidies all patients are encouraged to enroll with a general practice and you will be asked to complete an enrolment form on arrival at your first appointment or you may do so online using the attached form.
- Every patient over the age of 16 is required to sign their own enrolment form.
- An eligible individual is:
- A New Zealand citizen OR
- Holds a resident visa or permanent resident visa (includes residence permits issued before December 2010) OR
- Is an Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident AND able to show that he/she has been in New Zealand or intends to stay in New Zealand for at least 2 consecutive years OR
- Has a work visa and is able to show that he/she is able to be in New Zealand for at least 2 years (previous visas/ permits included OR
- Is an interim visa holder who was eligible for publicly funded health services immediately before his/her interim visa started OR is a refugee or protected person.
SORRY AT PRESENT OUR PRACTICE IS NOT ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS. Ask a receptionist if you are unsure. For more information about enrolment please see the Enrolment form below.